Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally back on track...

Things have been going my way for the month of May... I've been putting in a lot of volume with coaching/studying/playing - and its been paying off.. I'm really pleased with where things are at regarding the balance in my life - how much I go out with respect to how much I work and sleep, I'm normally terrible at one of those but at the moment I'm pretty happy with where everything's at. It's been a month or two since I really put a lot of work into improving my own game, and I like a lot of the doors that have been opened in my head with regards to my thought process in certain spots and identifying aspects of my opponents games. I'm looking to keep putting in work and *hopefully* putting up more big months in SNG's..
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
bigbluffzinc Click for details Visit my Blog1,518$9 $71 16%$12,979 -N/APokerStars5/1/2011 5/27/2011 SNG Onlyx

No comments:

Post a Comment