Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I am so lazy...

Well, my last post was trying to motivate myself.. and since then I think I've played an astounding 10 sngs... (Guesstimate) I had a slight problem with my sleeping pattern which I corrected, I was waking up somewhere between 5 and 6 pm, and when I went out was basically having beer and hamburgers for breakfast.. This caused me to stay up for around 30'ish hours without sleep (during this time I elected not to playing as without a supplement like adderall you're likely dead money) so excluding this stint I don't know exactly how lazy I've been... I spent a decent amount of time playing with wordpress and talking to Matt Geer about internet marketing and motivation, which may not be quantifiable but is certainly still +ev... I'm looking to put in some more volume now, but since I started writing this things haven't really been going my way.. Oh well, head up nose down...

2 comments: