Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Staying motivated....

Probably going to be updating fairly frequently while I finish Supernova Elite to stay motivated to get it done! Currently sitting at 871k VPP's - so 129k to go, and I'd like it completely finished before I leave BC and head back to the US for Christmas on the 22nd. In order to pull that off I think I need around 3500 VPP's per day no breaks, which shouldn't be too tough to of a target for me to hit.

Beyond that things have been going well on the tables, and I'm up a solid bit this month pre rakeback. I'm contemplating whether or not to attend PCA and atm it seems like its going to be a no, as I think I'd rather just hit Vegas with a bigger roll. (I also heard PCA was a pretty steep field in terms of how tough it gets relative to Vegas, if this isn't true please correct me) Beyond that if anyone reading this is in need of a stake, due to relocating or otherwise... hit me up and we'll see if we can work something out.. I've worked things out with a couple other guys with no problems so let me know :)

November Summary:

55,100 VPP's (Aka about 10k in rake paid with me getting back about 1/2 of it)
$14,782 Game Profit
Bonuses $680 from BOP leaderboards
Coaching - Horses gotta hit me up, but I've made myself available this month so all good!


No comments:

Post a Comment