Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Already failing miserably...

I set some aggressive goals for 2012, and I can confidently say there aren't many I feel I'm doing an adequate job with! It has been an epic lazy fail start to the year... I've played 500 games, which is like 3 days worth of games in 15, I've played a decent amount of PLO but the lack of play in general sort of means I'm hitting the goal but only barely.. MTT's I have been on target with playing them on Sundays and keeping it just to that day, the gym was going really well prior to trying to help set Matty/Nick up with Pokerstars but as of now is a fail.. The same can be said about my diet and my spending as can be said about the gym... Fortunately I'm playing/running well when I do decide to play, and I am up a solid 10k before rakeback which could definitely be worse given my absent volume.... Shit's gonna pick up soon though, can't keep this pace going for long or SNE will just be suicide at the end of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment