Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keep Winning...

Title says it all... I'm running terribly in the 16's/27's, which is fine if I keep crushing the 38's/60's.... so yeah the money has been flowing in pretty nicely on a consistent basis, no complaints. It probably has something to do with the fact that I could't care less about my lower BI games, and I drag the 38+ off to the side as soon as I double... and pay a lot more attention... but time will tell... I've made around so many adjustments to my game recently, and am really, really, really happy with where it's at.. No more push botting like a robot... Outside of poker life is getting sloppy.. I just started trying to exercise again, which takes some adjusting/time... but its all good, I'm trying to spend less time in this chair and more time doing stuff, but the money's so good I never wanna leave... hope everyone is running well, and if you're not... Idk get coaching from me.. I run as hot as the sun, maybe it'll rub off, gl..

No comments:

Post a Comment