Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Goals for 2010

Well, I'm back to building a bankroll on Pokerstars after winning a prop bet that I could turn $5 into $500 in a 5 day period, initially it was tough as playing .25 sng games is pretty dry, especially when I couldn't play with more than half the roll on the table (one of the stipulations of the bet) . After grinding the $15 super turbos on Tilt for awhile it feels decent to be able to play something other than push fold poker. It looks as though I'll be pushing for SNE on pokerstars this year as well, since Full Tilt won't support more than 16 tables and I can't very well justify playing on stars without obtaining SNE. It took some getting used to running 22+ tables after running just 16 on full tilt for so long but I think I've gotten the hang of it without too much detriment to my overall ROI.

I've heard from a couple of haters saying I won't be able to hit SNE next year as the stakes adjustments I'll have to make will make it impossible, but I think having logged 9k SnG's in a 3 month period playing what I consider less then part time and being able to maintain a minimum of an 8% roi means I should be fine... (And I've played a reasonable enough sample size at the 55 level to know I can beat the games..

No comments:

Post a Comment